发布日期:2025-07-03 23:00 点击次数:139
英语中从语义、口吻、语用上抒发强调的手法千千万巨屌 自慰,回归起来节略应该有这些:
一、单词类强调
1.用描画词alone,right, single, very等默示强调
①Government and the government alone is responsible for any rapid increase in the quantity of money.
政府,而况唯有政府应当为任何货币数目的快速增长承担包袱。
Am I alone in thinking that this scandal should finish his career?
唯有我觉得这件丑闻会点燃他的功绩吗?
You alone should determine what is right for you.
唯有你我方能力决定什么合适你。
②If you are a college student looking for a part-time job, the best place to start your job search is right on campus.
淌若你是别称正在寻找兼员职责的大学生,那么你初始求职的最好地点即是在校园里。
But the next step is making sure that you remember what you've read! You may have just read the text, but the ideas, concepts and images may fly right out of your head.
但下一步是确保记着你读过的东西!你可能刚刚读过了文本,但想法、见地和图像可能会从你的脑海中飞出。
③All these jobs can now be done by one single machine.
统统这些职责当今只用一台机器就不错完成。
I couldn't understand a single word she said!
她讲的东西我一个字齐听不懂!
④And this is the very methodology of Lau, in which he treasures all objects and scenes.
关于相片、笔墨 、 生存细节,齐应一并爱好--这恰是劳先生保重一切物象的措施论。
The murder bullet was shot from this very gun.
裂缝的枪弹恰是从这支枪里射出的。
2.用副词even, just, merely, only等默示强调
①It's an unattractive building, ugly even.
这栋建筑绝不好意思不雅,以致不错说出丑。
Believe it or not, a warm embrace might even help you avoid gelling sick this winter.
信不信由你,一个蔼然的拥抱以致能匡助你在这个冬季辨别疾病。
②A drop of rain just lighted on his head.
一滴雨恰好落在他的头上。
You feel the same emotions – it is just as raw, just as fresh… You can't turn off that stream of memories, no matter how hard you try.
你会感受到相同的情感—相同原始,相同簇新……岂论何等勉力,你齐不成关闭记挂流。
③Deep reading requires not just time, but a special kind of time which can't be obtained merely by becoming more efficient.
深度阅读需要的不单是时辰,而是一种特殊时辰,这种时辰只是靠升迁效果无法得到。
Rather than merely asking about something they wanted to try, they tended to include both cause and effect in their question.
他们不是只是问他们想去尝试处分的问题,而是更倾向于将因果干系纳入他们的问题中。
④Already well over 400 of the total of 6, 800 languages are close to extinction, with only a few elderly speakers left.
在6800种话语中,一经有400多种面临骤一火,只剩下少数老年东说念主说的话语了。
Only when humanity began to get its food in a more productive way was there time for other things.
唯有当东说念主类初始以一种更有顺利的式样获取食物时,才无意辰作念其他事情。
3. 用副词ever, no matter wh-, whether默示强调
①Scholars debate whether Robin Hood or King Arthur ever really existed.
学者们争论究竟是否确实有过罗宾逊和亚瑟王。
What parent, Nim reflected, ever knew what went on in children's minds.
尼姆想忖着, 孩子们心里在想些什么,作念父母的究竟了解些许呢?
Why ever didn't you tell me?
你究竟为什么不告诉我?
Which ever way did he go?
他究竟往哪条路去的?
When ever did you drop it?
你究竟什么工夫丢失这个东西的?
Use wholegrain breakfast cereals wherever possible .
只须有可能就用全谷物早餐食物。
國產av 果凍傳媒 肛交I'd like to leave as soon as possible and join my children, wherever they are...
我想尽快离开,回到儿女们中间去,不管他们在哪儿。
Send it to whoever is in charge of sales.
把这寄给隆重销售的东说念主。
Come out of there, whoever you are.
不管你是谁,从那里出来吧。
②No matter what he is offered to eat he polishes it off in an instant.
不管给他吃什么,他齐能眨眼就下肚。
No matter how often they turn up, their welcome never wears out.
不管他们多久出面一次,齐恒久那么受宽饶。
③People who work toward such excellence—whether they are driving a truck, or running a store--make the world better just by being the kind of people they are.
那些追求额外的东说念主——岂论是开卡车,照旧计较商店——只须成为他们这么的东说念主,就能让寰宇变得更好意思好。
4.用反身代词默示强调
I myself enjoy cinema, poetry, eating out and long walks.
我本东说念主心爱电影、诗歌、出门吃饭和远途散布。
Many mentally ill people are themselves unhappy about the idea of community care.
很多神经病患者自身不心爱社区照应。
There are many amino acids that the body cannot synthesize itself.
有很多种氨基酸东说念主体自身不成合成。
5.用助动词“do”默示强调
The baby is generally healthy,but every now and then she does catch a cold.
那孩子的健康现象尚好,但即是偶尔患伤风。
Do be quiet. I told you I had a headache.
务必怡然。我告诉过你,我头疼。
二、词组类
6.用good and..., nice and..., none other than等默示强调
①He messed up the project good and proper.
他把这个名目透顶搞砸了。
Everyone respects the good and honest old man.
环球齐很尊敬这位暖和的老东说念主。
②The steamed buns fresh from the steamer were nice and warm.
刚出锅的馒头真热火。
Just follow the instructions, and you'll find the task nice and easy.
只须按照阐发操作,你会发现这个任务概况兴奋。
③The tramp was none other than a detective in disguise.
阿谁流浪汉恰是一位改扮的旁观。
Guess who I saw at the party? None other than the famous actor!
猜猜我在派对上看到了谁?恰是那位有名的演员!
7.用...and that,...and those,not...too much等默示强调
They fulfilled the task,and that in a few days.
他们在几天内完成的即是那项任务。
I gave her some presents,and those the day before yesterday.
前天我送给她的即是那些礼物。
8.用in every way,in no way,by all means, under no circumstances,only too,all too,but too,in heaven,in the world,in hell,on earth,under the sun等默示强调
His behaviour was in every way perfect.
他的四肢确乎无可抉剔。
By all means take your son with you.
你一定要把女儿带来。
Under no circumstances should we lose sight of our main objective.
在职何情况下,咱们齐不成健无私方的目的。
On no accounts must this switch be touched.
这个开关是绝不成触摸的。
The news was only too true.
这音尘确乎是事实。
It was over all too soon!
此事的确了结得很快!
It was but too true.
很缺憾,那是实在的。
Where in heaven were you then?
那时你到底在那处?
What in the world is he doing?
他到底在干什么呢?
There's no way in hell I'm going to that party.
我绝不会去阿谁派对。
Where on earth did you spring from?
你究竟是从哪儿冒出来的?
Nobody under the sun would buy that car.
确乎莫得东说念主会买那辆车。
三、句型类
9.用倒装句默示强调
Dishonest he is!
他的确不诚笃!
In wine is the truth.
酒后吐真言。
Hardly does she have time to listen to music.
她险些没时辰听音乐。
So fast does light travel that we can hardly imagine its speed.
光速很快,咱们险些没法想像它的速率。
Were it not for your help, I would still be homeless.
要不是你匡助,我会仍然浪迹江湖。
Down came the rain and up went the umbrellas.
下雨了,伞齐撑起来了。
Buried in the sands was an ancient village.
一个陈腐的村落被埋在这沙土之中。
To be carefully considered are the following questions.
下列问题要仔细磋议。
10.用强调句型默示强调
It was the headmaster who opened the door for me.
恰是校长为我开的门。
It was yesterday that we carried out that experiment.
即是在昨天咱们作念了阿谁实验。
11.用what 默示强调
What I wanted, more than anything, was a few days' rest.
我最想要的是休息几天。
They had used what money they had.
他们用尽了统统的钱。
12.用双重含糊句默示强调
No smoke without fire.
无火不生烟。
In spite of the debt, few fail to repay.
尽管欠债累累,但很少有东说念主无法偿还。
There is no rule that has no exception.
任何规定齐有例外。
They left in a hurry without hardly a word.
他们一句话也没说,急忙地离开了。
You can’t make egg rolls without breaking eggs.
你不成不弄坏东西就作念蛋卷。/ 有得必有失。
Nobody has no access to the sporting facilities.
东说念主东说念主齐能使用这些体育能力。
No place is left unexploited.
莫得一个场所未被成就。
I am not unfaithful to you.
我对你无比衷心。
For all his years, he is none the less vigorous and active.
多年来,他照旧相同高视睨步和活跃。
In an exam, you can’t be careful enough.
在考验中,你越注重越好。
I can’t agree with you any more!
对你的不雅点,我再愉快不外了!
I can't thank you too much.
我岂论怎么感谢你齐不外分。
You can’t pay too much attention to your reading skill, as it is of such importance.
你岂论若何扎眼你的阅读手段齐是应该的,因为它是如斯遑急。
There is no denying (the fact) that your behavior has had a potential effect on her normal life.
不可含糊(事实)你的行径对她的闲居生存产生了潜在的影响。
William Hartley was handsome , determined and diligent, in a word, I can’t speak too highly of him.
威廉·哈特利神态超脱,强劲鉴定巨屌 自慰,艰巨,一言以蔽之,我对他评价不成再高。
本站仅提供存储作事,统统施行均由用户发布,如发现存害或侵权施行,请点击举报。上一篇:快播成人影片 仅播1天, 就夺下热榜第一, 终于有值得熬夜狂追的黑马剧了
下一篇:没有了